Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday 13

Today i didnt move at all. Ive been in the apartment all day just being fat and watching tv. It been blehh but whatever. I did get a little burst of energy earlier and changed the bed sheets and did the dishes... then it went away.

I just had to turn the tv off because you can only record two shows but you have to be watching one and jons not hom until 745ish so it would be stupid to watch half. American idol better be good today... I think itll be better since we wont have to watch all the ads. Such a good idea dvr was.

The trash people arent going to fix my car... i didnt think they would but it was worth a try. He said that a 2 ton thing would have made a bigger impact than that. I kind see it but its kinda odd that it meets right up on both cars. .

Tomorrow i have to close at work. Good thing is i dont have to foodrun close just close my section. If you see the golden coral ad they try to say that tcf is a ripoff... but really... its golden coral.

until tomorrow.

Tyler

2 comments:

  1. how would tcf ripoff golden corral? Also ya'll need to be here tomorrow night to see my new apt.. and bug jon until he makes a blog..k thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. flournoy. i'll make a blog when i'm good and ready. in fact maybe i'll just post about my day as a comment on tyler's blog. suck on THAT. ayiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi (mean girls quote).

    proper.

    ReplyDelete