Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday 14

So yesturday i put new sheets on the bed. 800ct.. fancy right. . . Anyway this resulted in my waking up today at 1:03. It was aver nice sleep and i woke up feeling very good.

I finally got something off of my mind yesturday and now i feel way better .. and mixed with my lovley sleep and house of pies last night im in a very nice mood. I am about to jump in the showe rand head to work that i close at tonight but itll be fine.

The cheddars by my apartment is the worst place on life. Ive been 3 times with jon and once alone and all four times it was the worst serivce ever. Everytime we say we wont go back but we do and its just blehh...

Im off tomorrow and im going to see avitar in imax 3d... i just hope i dont get shot.


brainsurge is the stupest show ever.


until tomorrow.

tyler

pants on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. so "yesterday" not "yesturday" first of all. But then again it wouldn't be the same reading your blogs with everything spelled right I suppose haha
    : ) luff you.

    ReplyDelete