Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday 17th

I hate working 12 hour days. It is so freakin redic. No breaks no anything but at least i went and got new shoes to wear at work. Today i will tell you things not to do at a restraunt.

-dont ask me to box your food then leave it and when i catch you walking out and hand it to you say "oh i decided against it"
- Tell the host that you need a table for ten, sit down, order water and bread, and then leave 3 minutes later with half the table.
- Dont order your child and adult meal and when they cant finish it and you dont want to pay for it say "oh he didnt like this"
- Dont tell me its my fault that you ordered the wrong cheesecake
- Dont be on your phone when ordering and point at things on the menu.. then when it comes out wrong tell me its my fault.
- its called wheat bread not brown or chocolate.
- if you leave a bad tip dont try to hide the reciept. Leave it just as it is jackass.
- dont let your kids drink all the soda they want and keep telling me to refill it.
- dont drink your drink so fast that i set it down and come back in a minute to get your food order and its gone.
- if your in a large group realize that im doing a bunch at once.
- I see you cup is empty and ill refill it you dont need to tell me.
- Do not wave at me across the restraunt to get me to your table.
- sit down when you get to the table and stay in the same seat.
- dont ignore your screaming kid. you are the only one doing it.

im sure i could contine but that is it for now.

Until tomorrow.

Tyler

3 comments: