Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday 9


So what to do on a day off today? Well i thought of a lot of things to do but little did i know that today would be such an odd day. As you can tell by the picture i am now the new american idol so if you need me you can find my new ep online. I got a perfect 100,000 score on Avril's song but i mean who would expect less?


Second off today i was told something really insane by someone. It was in no way my fault because i had no way of knowing. .. but i was told that if i ever "pulled something like this again" that they would personally drive down here and make sure i was eating out of a food tube the rest of my life. . . im sorry i did nothing but lead money 4 1/2 months ago and want it back. My bad.


Tonight i'll be going to the all time white trash festival of the decade. Jon and i will be attending the Auto Zone Monster Jam. I made sure to get us seat that were not in the family section so that we can have beer and watch the monser trucks... grave digger we reunite after 15 years apart. We will be having a classy dinner of jack in the box or something the same. Class all the way tonight!


Until tomorrow


Tyler

1 comment:

  1. first of all congrats on being the new american idol...second of all that person who said that to you is a dumb fuck..third of all..how did i talk black in my blog?

    ReplyDelete