Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday 11

Today i woke up and went to work to the slowest day ever and was off by 130. I had to be back at 445 and between then and 830 i had 4 tables. Talk about a big waste of a day ya know. I cheated when i left though cause i did the side work next to me and not mine cause it was way more easy.

Tomorrow i have a bunch of things going on. I have to meet with the garbage man in the morning for him to look at my car since the trash man hit it. I dont think its going to go very smoothly. Then i went to go to keema to see the extreme home makeover house being built. The reveal is on thursday but i have to work. I also want to go to the borders down the street before it shuts down.. I think they are on the final 5 days.

and then ....

AMERICAN IDOL starts tomorrow!!

so everybody better be watching so i can chat to you about it.

until tomorrow

Tyler

2 comments:

  1. ok I go to bed around 10 30 every night so i'm gonna need you to go ahead and write ur blog before them...thanks

    ReplyDelete