Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday 2

I like you coach leach.

I just dont understand how people can make plans and then NEVER do them. Sometimes people make there night around plans and get excited to go do them and then nothing. That is rude. uhh whatever.

Today i woke up and decided that work would not be for me today. I called in sick to my 13 hour shift today and decided not move out of the apartment. At about 2 i decided to be a dumbass and go to ikea during the "sale" they were having. I say "sale" cause i think that in a store that big you must put something besides candles at a lower price. I did however buy sticks. Yes instead of going outside and getting sticks i bought 5. And how much did i pay for 5 sticks from ikea? ten dollars... Not only that but i had to cut them when i got home cause they were too tall. It was redic. Good thing i was that guy and took my walkman in and just listened to music as i walked around.

Hope you all had a good day.

until tomorrow
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment