Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday 16

Jai hoe.

Today i woke up to get rodeo tickets and ticketmaster shoved it right back at me.. making me wait "inline" online and then saying nothing can be found. Wtf i woke up at 10:00 to get tickets and they were sold out by 10:15? .. no.

Because jon got through and guess who we are seeing?!?!

Mary J Blige (whom im very very excited about)
Lady A (with my mother, jon, and jim)
Black Eyed Peas (yay fergie ferge)
Rascall Flatts (with jon =) )

I also learned some good news today!
Lori (my mother) and my stepdad are coming down to houston the first of spring break and are going to lady a with us at the houston rodeo! Im very happy they are coming. Staying at a hotel up the road and coming to cheesecake with me.

Lori do you read my blog?? you should comment me if you do.

Until tomorrow.

Tyler

1 comment:

  1. oo i'm way jealous. Also I don't have to paint anymore. They paint the apts a light brownish color..its pretty..so good I don't have to paint.

    ReplyDelete