Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday 18

Today was my 231st day of not smoking. good for me.

In the past 48 hours ive work 23 hours

JonBenet is still missed

Tomorrow im hanging out with lara finally

I hate how my work doesnt respect what everyone does

icarly's special was tonight and i hated the ending

Stupid fredward

Im off the next two days

Jack in the box chicken strips arent too good

I wish it were march

I wish i had a parking spot closer to the apartment

I really wanted to go to red lobster tonight

I feel like jon and chelsie are the only ones who read this

depressing alittle.

until tomorrow

Tyler

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I read this too girl. Don't be depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um I read it as well. but you don't seem to talk to me anymore or you'd know that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on going so long without smoking! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete