Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday 4

Today was a nice day at home. Woke up and my brand new phone wasnt working so i took it and they gave me a whole new one. Im glad becasue id had the phone like 9 days.

Tonight eric and andrew are coming into town. I am naturally making brownies as i type this. We are going to eat at the aquarium tonight and then to other places. Im very excited but i do have to go back to work tomorrow. Uhh i havent worked since the 30th. It ganna be hard cause its ganna be a 13 hour day. Uhh whatever. .

I bought the house bunny today. Everyone must see it. I saw it in theaters but i rewatched it and it was the best. Ive moved onto the mean girls.. Its kinda like lindsay lohans biography.

Jon and i have a very pretty plant at our apartment. Its called a wondering jew. Of course we named it anne frank. She has a new aqua globe and i must say that they do work nicley.

Well im off to the shower so that i look nice for our guests.

Until tomorrow.

Tyler

4 comments:

  1. Haha first of all..I love your plants name.Second of all, you need to start signing your blogs "Stupey" k thanks

    *lilcflo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd of all, you better be reading my blog aswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th your page is way bright, it blinds me. And this is my blog not the other one I commented with..kt thanks

    ReplyDelete